Variation within bounds. Cyclical circles caving in. Dry underwater. Natural symmetry.
This mandala celebrates the natural and unifying geometry of the circle which is one of the most basic geometries. By creating variation in size and repetition the pattern evolves into a natural representation of the sea urchin.
• Printed on Breathing Color Photo paper
• 300gsm weight
• Glossy finish, coated smooth shiny surface
• Printed by an 11 colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
• Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
• Resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone